Environmental Services Director
Website Warroad Senior Living Center
Exceptional Care, Meaningful Life
Warroad Senior Living Center is looking for a kind, caring, and professional individual to join our team. If you are interested in meaningful work in a fast-paced, fun and warm environment, consider joining our family! We are currently seeking and Environmental Services Director to join our team.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and activities of housekeeping, laundry and maintenance.
- Responsible for scheduled preventive and routine maintenance of equipment on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the physical condition of all facility assets including dining services, laundry and housekeeping.
- Develops policies and procedures in the departments supervised.
- Responsible for following rules and regulations mandated by the Minnesota Department of Health and other regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for directing and supervising personnel and activities within the Housekeeping, Laundry and Maintenance departments.
- Responsible for departmental operations, budgeting and team management.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of boiler, heating and cooling systems.
- Responsible for maintenance of grounds including contracts with vendors for snow removal etc.
- Assists Administrator with OSHA compliance standards, including assisting with program development, implementation and staff training.
- State of Minnesota boilers operator’s license first class C or higher preferred. Will provide training opportunities as necessary.
- Management and supervisory experience a plus.
- General maintenance knowledge inclusive of electrical, carpentry, heating, cooling and plumbing.
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org