Quality Technician – 2nd shift
Website Marvin Windows and Doors
2nd shift: 2:30 PM-12:30PM, Monday-Thursday
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Quality Technician to join the Quality Team at our Warroad, MN location.
A Quality Technician is responsible for ensuring that all the quality standards are being followed and for troubleshooting any areas of the assembly process where quality issues occur.
- Develop, conduct or assist in capability studies on equipment and processes for the assigned products; develop and maintain product Quality Control Plans.
- Develop and deliver training to associates on quality policies, procedures and specifications.
- Perform and monitor our internal manufacturing process and products prior to shipping.
- Maintain accurate records and reports of quality audits.
- Assist team on quality issues, such as control and disposition of non- conforming material, corrective actions, calibrations, etc.
- Maintain and implement quality system procedures in support of the Warroad Quality Management System.
- Provide feedback on external customer quality metrics and monthly quality focus topics with product group leadership and ensure issues are acted upon.
- Partner with Quality Technicians and Quality Seniors throughout Operations on resolutions for issues, ensuring continuity of ongoing work between shifts and departments.
- High school diploma with additional technical, vocational, or college coursework.
- 4+ years’ experience in a technical oriented position, preferred.
- Demonstrated root cause identification and problem-solving skills.
- Collaboration skills, ability to engage and influence others without authority.
- Drive for results; demonstrated time management.
Marvin Family of Brands began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin Family Brands has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org