Senior Product Engineer
Website Marvin Windows and Doors
Built Around You
Looking for a great career in product design? Do you like a challenge in your work? Are you interested in joining an innovative team?
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Engineer with strong mechanical aptitude to join the R&D department at our Warroad, MN location. This position allows you to work on the creative design and development of window and door products and components.
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you.® We are a world-class designer and manufacturer of wood windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advanced technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually expand our business.
• Support the design and development of innovative products and options that meet project scope, cost, quality and schedule criteria
• Employ problem solving skills and engineering principles to accomplish design solutions
• Create and facilitate test plans to ensure quality products that meet industry standards
• Provide technical support and problem solving in a cross-functional team environment
• Generate design documentation and specifications for products
• Lead medium to large technical projects with minimal supervision
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Technology
• 3 or more years of experience working in a manufacturing or design environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to take initiative and drive for results
• AutoCAD, Inventor or other 3D modeling experience
• FEA, DOE and DFMEA knowledge and skills
• Tolerance analysis and component/assembly design skills
This job description and work schedule are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.
No third-party recruiter inquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com