Manufacturing Systems Programmer, Associate
Website Marvin Windows and Doors
Built Around You
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you. ™ We are currently seeking an Manufacturing Systems Programmer for our Warroad, MN location.
The systems integrator will be focused on bringing together component subsystems into a whole & ensuring that those subsystems function together to meet the needs of the organization. The integrator shall provide programming support for the improvement of our existing ERP system as well the integration of various third party software packages used by the organization. The integrator will be expected to understand all solution components & how they inter-operate to support business processes & management informational needs. The integrator shall influence the interface & integration strategies with external systems & shall collaborate closely with the ERP & IS technical support teams to enhance the capabilities & support of manufacturing.
Essential Job Functions:
• Become a subject matter expert on configuration & operation of the Marvin Software systems
• Analyze performance issues with software & recommend courses of action to remediate.
• Team with others to design & implement a strategy for manufacturing process performance management.
• Provide ongoing consultation & documentation on the design, accessibility, & maintenance of the ERP system & its integration with third party software packages.
• Provide innovative & proven solutions for systems related projects via programming and/or third party software.
• Produce technical documentation where needed to support programming initiatives.
• Ensure that 3rd party software customizations meet our needs & are in best interest of operations.
• Review & analyze monthly performance metrics & recommend courses of action as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a combination of related experience & education.
• Experience with ERP Software, EAM Software, & manufacturing system (Factory Talk & Scada)
• Experience with Oracle & SQL Server relational database technology
• Proficiency in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL & T-SQL programming languages
• General understanding of PLC & PC based programming & their use in manufacturing systems.
• Root cause analysis & complex problem solving skills are important.
• Infrequent off-hours testing required
• Bachelor’s degree w/ 2+ YOE or Associate’s degree w/ 4+ YOE
• Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts & negotiating timelines are necessary skills.
• Must be able to work independently with limited general supervision.
• Solid interpersonal skills & the ability to effectively organize & communicate across functional & technical lines are critical.
• Must have very strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis toward highly available & scalable global solutions.
• A strong desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org